WELCOME to BadFreestyle.com, the internet's first freestyle rap community website. Phew! This has been a long time coming. As we kick this thing off and hope for the best, it's important to remember that a community is only as strong as its members. We all gotta respect each another & be constructive. Please bring any issues or concerns to the attention of site admins. The success of this ultimately depends on you guys. So check in from time to time... and stay spitting!
BTW, there are currently just two moderators of the Freestyle Forum (Reddit users SuperStrangeLoop and no_downside/"dammit_dan"), and we'll be looking to add a few more. That Forum is thirsty guys, don't leave it high and dry. Plz go write your thoughts about the site there, or any random thought/question you have about freestyling.
What is this?
- A place for people who love to freestyle but don't give a shit about labels like "good" or "bad"
- A place to instantly share your freestyles with other members
- A place to connect w/ people freestyling on the other side of the globe
- A place that operates a lot like a social network (comments, likes, groups, @mentions, friend requests, favorites, etc.). Get notified when someone you follow posts a freestyle, etc. Think of it like a Facebook knock-off just for freestyling.
- Host of The Freestyle Forum which can be whatever you guys want it to be. The forum, like the site, is meant to bring us freestylers together.
- A place that can be what it needs to be. One thing is for dead sure: freestyle never found a niche. Let's give it one. Suggestions on how to improve this site are welcomed and encouraged (please share these ideas in the forum where everyone can take part and contribute).
BadFreestyle.com inherits the same philosophy as /r/FreestyleRap... We believe freestyle is about expression and introspection, not about being da best. Anyone who appreciates the nature of freestyling is welcome in this little freestyle community. Besides, the only thing more entertaining than a dope freestyle, is a bad one.
Register/login to share your freestyles with the world! Once logged in, you can Upload your bad (or good) freestyles.
- OBEY THE GOLDEN RULE - Listen to and comment on others' freestyles if you wish for your own freestyles to be heard and recognized.
- NO WRITTEN FREESTYLES - Freestyles must be "off-the-top" (i.e. improvised).
- ONLY POST YOUR FREESTYLES - Only upload freestyles by you and/or your friends.
- BE CONSTRUCTIVE & POLITE